We’ve got more than 60 good reasons why you should be attending the eCommerce Forum, which takes place on February 11th 2020 at the Hilton London Canary Wharf.
This unique event has been tailored specifically for the ecommerce sector and will give you the opportunity to boost your business and client portfolio in 2020 and beyond.
At least 65 senior ecommerce professionals will be attending the event specifically to source new suppliers. If that’s not enough reason for you to attend, here are five more…
- Host a series of pre-arranged, face-to-face meetings with senior buyers sourcing new suppliers
- Enjoy more informal networking with our 60 delegates
- Hassle-free – no stand build to worry about
- Promote your products & services to potential new clients
- Full contact details of all delegates post-event
Our registered and pre-qualified delegates include representatives from:
- Brastop and Curvy Kate
- Bulk Powders
- Deckers (Ugg)
- Great Rail Journeys
- Maidenhead Aquatics
- Minor Figures
- PhD Nutrition
- Sass & Belle
- Tata Global Beverages
- Tifco Hotel Group
- Trinny London
- Walgreens Boots Alliance
Don’t miss out – Find out more about attending by clicking here!